Business Development Director
Long Island, New York
CDS Mestel currently has an opening for a Business Development Director. This individual will be responsible for the continued successful growth of the company. The Business Development Director will ultimately be responsible for focusing on strategic growth in new market sectors such as corporate interior, high-end retail, food & beverage venues, healthcare, and projects within the aviation industry. Other responsibilities include retaining and building client relationships as well as managing the marketing for the company.
- Finding new leads and pursing these leads until award or loss.
- Utilizing research from both internal and external data sources to gain competitive advantage to spearhead cold calling initiatives.
- Actively solicit bid requests from owners, landlords, architects, and others involved in construction projects.
- On average, 1 to 3 after hours industry events, client entertainment or meetings per week.
- Client and networking event management.
- Conversion of client prospects into successful business relationships.
- Attending weekly sales and marketing meetings with the upper management of the CDS Mestel team to go over potential leads.
- Ability to showcase and present CDS Mestel to new clients in face-to-face interviews and lead the business development team.
Minimum five years of experience performing business development or marketing activities for real estate, architectural or construction related firms.
- Ability to cold call and convert leads into new business opportunities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and selling skills.
- Knowledge of retail and real estate community.
- Proficient computer skills such as will Microsoft word, powerpoint, excel, and teams.
CDS Mestel Construction Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. CDS Mestel prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of sex, color, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Ready to Apply for This Job?
Email your Resume to JustinR@cdsmestelconstruction.com
Connect with Us
CDS Mestel Construction Corp.
2120 Jericho Turnpike
Garden City Park, NY 11040